Fits: True to Size
At Bellamie Boutique, it is our top priority to provide superior service to our customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to make it right!
Rules & Procedures for Returns:
- You will receive a store credit minus shipping costs for your return.
- All returns must be received back to us within 15 days of you receiving your order.
- Return items must be in their original, new condition. They must still have tags attached (if items arrived with tags) and remain unwashed, unworn and free of odors and stains.
- Shoes: Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box. In addition, the show box must be placed inside of a mailing envelop, or inside of another box, so that no shipping labels are attached directly to the shoe box. Please do not tape the shoe box closed.
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These do not qualify as defects and customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Please note: all shipping costs are non-refundable and will not be included in store credits.
How to Make a Return:
1. Before making a return please read our policy above to ensure that your items meet the guidelines.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice, or note with Name, Address, Email and Order #.
3. Mail the return to the following address:
Bellamie Boutique (Returns)
128 South Broad St
Monroe, GA 30655
4. Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. A full store credit will be issued in the form of a gift card. The gift card will be emailed to the email address entered at checkout.
Allow up to 2 business days for processing. Shipping times typically take anywhere from 2 to 7 days. Make sure you are shipping to a secure location. We are not responsible for stolen packages.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your item has shipped.
We currently only ship within the United States